How To Add 3D Effects To Photos Using Photos App In Windows 10
In this era, good photo is something important so you must know how to add 3D effects to photos using photos App in windows 10. Especially, Windows 10 provides very real and 3D objects. This is good basic tool that will help you to learn 3D objects. Recent, Microsoft update to the Photos app so now you can add 3D effects to a photo. Let’s learn about it. The built-in Photos app in Windows 10, you can both edit pictures and edit videos as well.
The newest version of Photos app allows you to add 3D effects to pictures. In other word, you can add cool 3D effects to your photos although you don’t install third-party software. The Photos app offers you wide range of 3D effects over 100 cool 3D effects out there.
Using Photos app and add 3D effects to pictures in Windows 10
- The first How to add 3D effects to photos using photos App in windows 10 is open the picture file which would like to add 3D effects with Photos app.
- Then, click Edit & Create option in the toolbar, click Add 3D effects option in the resulting drop-down menu. You got problem after adding 3D effects not appear, it’s because you have older version and need be Upgrade to the new Windows 10.
- Add 3D effects which is presented in the Photos app especially for window.
Then you will see available 3D effects, a search box that you can use to find 3D effects.
- To add a 3D effect, click, select the “start of effect” and “end of effect” time on the picture. If you want, you can adjust the height and width of the 3D effect then. For Rotate the 3D effect you can using given controls. Also the background sound, you can chose as you want, mute or not.
- But, you must know that you only need to save it in MP4 format only.
How to add 3D effects to photos using photos App in windows 10? You can do that.